Pop, Rock and Metal

 


 

MTView: Hi Lazaro how are you? I saw that you've been involved in music since 2009 right? can you tell me how it started, who helped you?

Lazaro: I'm doing great. I have been involved since 2009 actually even before that as a kid, but I put out some of my first songs in 2009. There were not many songs but a few. Everything has been pretty good coming back to music has been a great experience. I was a magician for a very long time and was really busy with that, but unfortunately things just didn't go as planned. That is why I'm making music again.

MTView: Are you already planning to do shows?

Lazaro: I havent planned to do any shows at the moment, but maybe sometime in the future once I get more songs out.


MTView: What news can we expect from your project soon?

Lazaro: My latest project is called like you and it's out right now. I do have other projects I'm working on such as a trap metal song and more metalcore and rock oriented songs.

MTView: Which artists are you inspired by to create your music?

Lazaro: I'm inspired by Linkin Park, Bullet For My Valentine, Eminem, Beastie Boys, Bring me the horizon. Those are a few bands and artist I really like and am inspired by.

MTView: If you could share the stage with an idol, which one would it be?

Lazaro: I would love to share the stage with oli Sykes he one of my favorite singers and would be awesome to do a show with him.

MTView: Will your project always pursue a solo career or do you intend to add other musicians?

Lazaro: I do intend to have other musicians on them.. One I have coming called Losing My Mind features and artist named Grimm, and another with a friend of my by the name of Derek Vigil. Great guitarist. There is also another song in the works which will feature Kung Fu Vampire as well. Each of these artist have there own unique style that will add alot to each song. 


Know more about Lazaro:

www.lazarusbenson.com

| Designed by Colorlib