Pop, Rock and Metal

 

 Hello, how are you? Thank you for agreeing to speak with MTView, can you tell me how the band started?

Hailz. Great. Thank you for interviewing me. Basically, I am a music producer of all genres of music. I played the guitar and arrange all the music except for the drum and vocal. I started this project in the year 2017 with the first single entitled End of Dark Age.


And why Abadawn?

The name Abadawn was given to me when I was in a band called Exuberance when I was 17 years old. It was originally spelled Abaddon but I decide to change the spelling to Abadawn. The rest was history.
 

How is the music scene of your style in Singapore, do you feel supported?

Singapore is a small country in South East Asia. The metal community is small but they have been very supportive and inspiring to me.
 

What is the album's biggest achievement so far?

Every day people will share and tag my songs in their posts. It has also have reached many countries such as the USA, Germany, the UK, and many more. That's the biggest achievement for me. Really appreciate it a lot.
 

Do you have anything scheduled here in Europe?

Currently, there is no schedule but it would be one of my dreams to play in Europe.
 

What was it like working on this album, did the Pandemic help or hinder your creative process?

Due to lockdown, I have lots of time at home, I manage to do this album in 6 months. 2 songs per month. I am very happy with the result.
 

Do you think our market is more promising than it was 10 years ago, or do you have a different opinion?

There are many changes in these 10 years. More bands and artists can be found on the internet. But due to pandemics, there are lesser shows. But they could take this advantage to make their own online shows or concert. This is the best time to really focus on their marketing strategy and interact with fans. Make more songs.


Can you leave a message for our readers, please?

I take this opportunity to thank MTView for the interview. Don't forget to listen to my album entitled The New Chapter. My music videos and disc will be out soon. Special thanks to my families, friends, and fans that always support me. Hailz from Singapore and don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

 

 More about this project:

 Hailing from Singapore, Abadawn has been one of the countries top music producers of all genres of music. Now he has taken his guitar talents to create what will surely be one of the top metal releases of the year.

Fusing Middle Eastern style and modern metal music, Abadawn takes you on a dark metal ride with a character from the future who has been transported back in time, to save that existing world with the power of music. Composing all the music (except drums), and arrangements, Abadawn gives you a mixture of Marty Friedman meeting Mayhem and Witchery.

The album features 11 tracks and is released in all formats. It’s available now in all digital formats. The disc will be available worldwide through the Shredguy Records online store.

Album personnel is:

Amyr Abadawn – All guitars
Naman – Drums
Wazzmo – Scream Vocals
Cavallotto Rossana – Opera vocals
Fatin SerulingLady – Flute

 


https://amyrabadawn.bandcamp.com/album/the-new-chapter

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Amyr_Abadawn/3540499305 

https://www.facebook.com/abadawn666


Instagram: Amyr Abadawn (@amyrabadawn)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AAbadawn

 
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmyrAbadawn

| Designed by Colorlib